Today’s continuing economic challenges impact all NPOs. A unique service that HEP offers is the “how to” be collaborative, achieve greater efficiency and become more effective in your delivery services and achieving your mission.
The services Hueston Eilers Partners offers are:
- Strategic Planning
- Community Needs Assessment
- Development Audit
- Feasibility Study (Pre-Campaign)
- Case Statement Design and Content
- Board Development and Training
- Annual campaign strategy and management
- Marketing and branding
- Fundraising Program Management
- Grant research, representation, writing and reporting
- Events planning and management
- Online and Social Networking Innovation
- Major Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Comprehensive or Capital Campaign Management
- Technology Support
- Workshops and Seminars
- Professional Staff Search
Our services range from 501(c)(3) start-up status, to needs assessments, database inventory, development audits, pre-campaign studies, campaign management, annual and online giving planning and sophisticated planned giving programs, and more. Hueston Eilers Partners can even help you find the right people to run your office and its various components.
A special service that HEP offers is the “how to” be collaborative and achieve greater efficiency while at the same time be more effective in services delivered. We also help our clients grow the diversity and capacity of their volunteer base and leadership.
Why your campaign needs a consultant
You will find that your Hueston Eilers Partners partner is a highly-trained professional with extensive experience in motivating not-for-profits to succeed by defining your market niche, your “giving constituencies” and charting your course and strategy to achieve a successful campaign.
Fred and Walt are “invested” and “embedded” with our clients and build a personal bond with the staff and volunteers of your organization to provide seamless support – we become embedded in your fundraising campaign.
As with our past clients, you will find Fred and Walt accessible and eager to provide day-to-day support. We know you are not just hiring a company – you are hiring a person to serve your not-for-profit. As your partner, we will be there for whatever it takes.
- HEP works at no more than six campaigns each year to provide for personalized site visits and weekly coordination.
- Fred and Walt work under a letter of agreement that is flat fee based, with no surprises. It outlines our terms of service and the deliverables that our client should expect.
- Fred and Walt share our experience with your staff and volunteers in training and role-playing sessions.
- HEP specializes in helping you gather quality information on which to build your campaign strategy, calendar and budget.
- Fred and Walt customize your campaign based on the research – needs assessment, strategic plan and Pre-Campaign Study findings.
- HEP remains abreast of fundraising and technology trends to ensure that its clients also remain current and competitive.
- Joe Schafer provides a full service grant support package. He offers professional, objective grant research, representation and writing. He also provides third-party assessment services.